With 281 ballots collected (49.2% of total known ballots), here’s how much support players received from voters based on the number of players included on ballots:
- Bagwell received almost no support from voters who had fewer than 7 players on their ballots.
- Biggio received little support from writers who voted for fewer than 5 players.
- Frank Thomas was not a Hall of Famer to 3 and 4 vote ballot casters.
- Tim Raines received well over 50% support from writers who voted for 6 or more players, but received just 2 of 35 other votes.
- Ken Gurnick is the worst. (So far, anyway. Apparently there was at least one blank ballot submitted.)
Thanks for continuing to update, Ryan–it’s very useful info.
Thank you, Don!
That’s cleared my thoughts. Thanks for contributing.
Oh hell, Wes. I approve of this comment, too.It’s fun to be this interested in what’s to come a few minutes after contemplating trading in my transformers bike for a GT1000. If I could get $8k on trade and the OTD price to $10k… ah, dreaming.
That’s an ingenious way of thinking about it.
Thanks , I have recently been looking for information approximately this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve came
upon so far. However, what about the bottom line?
Are you sure concerning the source?
In case you didn’t realize, the word “alot” on your site is spelled incorrectly. I had similar issues on my website which hurt my credibility until someone pointed it out and I discovered some of the services like SpellHelper.com or SpellingCheck.com which help with these type of issues.